Graduation!!!



In August 2006 we got married, moved to California, and I started grad school all in about a matter of a week. Most people thought we were insane, but we knew we were called to this program. It has been an incredible three years. I am sure I will reflect on in it more in the coming weeks. But for now I will say that if felt so good to graduate. I was thrilled to have Dr. John Coe (the head of my program) call my name. It was my turn to walk across the stage to shake President Corey's waiting hand and receive my diploma. He said, "Congratulations Desiree." I walked off the stage to see Brandon's beaming face. He was so proud of me. I could feel it and revel in it for the moment. I'm not sure if I knew how to live in a moment before I came to ISF.
Yahoo!! I have my Masters in Spiritual Formation and Soul Care!!!

You can read more about Biola's commencement proceedings at:
http://www.biola.edu/news/articles/2009/090526_spring09_charge.cfm

No comments: